- What is NREI Club?
National Real Estate Investment Club (NREI Club), is a resource center for seasoned and new investors to meet, network, and gain knowledge, as well as find resources and help each other to achieve financial success through real estate investing. NREI Club features local experts and national speakers throughout the year. You also get opportunities to invest in real estate as we invite local and national builders, developers, and other real estate professionals who showcase their properties at some of our meetings and special events.
- What are the benefits of joining?
As a member of NREI Club, you will be able to take your real estate investment experience to new heights! Some of the benefits of joining include the following:
• Attend all our seminars, workshops and expos at a discounted rate.
• Receive discounts on merchandise purchased from our Bookstore.
• Have opportunities to showcase your business and network with other like-minded, new and experienced investors.
• You will have access to a selection of references and resources on our web pages and to dependable service providers who work and live in our own communities, such as mortgage brokers, real estate brokers, realtors, CPAs, attorneys, contractors, property buyers, sellers, and more.
- When and where do meetings take place?
Meetings are held every first Wednesday of the month at the Four Points Sheraton in Pleasanton, CA. Please check the event pages for the most updated locations, dates and times. Registration normally starts at 6:00 pm and the speakers begin at 7:00 pm.
- Who do I contact if I am interested in speaking at your meetings?
You can contact NREI Club at email@example.com with the investment-related topic you wish to speak on, and someone from the club will get in touch with you.