NREI CLUB Presents
On this free webinar you’ll have a rare opportunity to learn from Mark Helweg, a market expert, who employs a variety of investing strategies which demonstrates how making profits whether the market goes up, down, or stays flat can be realistically attainable for every investor.
Register now and get your VIP Invite to the event!
DEC. 08, 2021 | 6:00 PM PST
SEPT 11, 2021 | 5:00 PM
The fact is that today’s Wall Street environment has retail investors as well as institutional investors asking these same 2 questions daily. No one knows when it will happen, but don’t wait another month or week without learning how to not only protect your wealth but how to profit when the downturn occurs. With inflation at a 31-year high and uncertainty abounding, can you afford to leave your retirement accounts unprotected when the next bear market hits?
What if you could attend an event where you could learn investing secrets from perhaps one of the top hedge fund manager in the world? On Dec. 8th NEI Club is proud to sponsor a live online event with Mark Helweg, who has won multiple awards for being one of the top hedge fund managers in the world, where he will educate you on innovative methods of risk management and wealth creation that not 1 person in 1 million even know exist. He invented the Kelly Blue Book for the stock market and has developed and patented trading platform technology and methodologies that will provide you with unparalleled knowledge for market correction preparedness.
We are currently 12 years into the longest bull market in US history but all know to well that the market is cyclical. Most investors suffer from Recency Bias wherein when the market is up they think it is going to stay up and vice versa. This is why, throughout history, time and again, the average investor takes unnecessary losses when market corrections occur.
Here’s what every investor wants: Capital preservation and profitability regardless of market direction.
- In early 2020, with the spread of coronavirus, the market made its fastest trip ever into bear market territory, with the S&P 500 down 34% in five weeks.
- The average American’s retirement accounts dropped 40-50% during the mortgage meltdown of 2008-2010. Many experts believe the coming correction will be worse.
- There are still many unknowns in today’s financial world. Why do some investors profit even when the market goes down?
Meet Mark Helweg
Top stock market expert with a patent from the USPTO
Mark Helweg began his career as the youngest floor trader in the US at age 21 on the Chicago Board of Trade. He then went on to focus his career in the hedge fund industry using quantitative financial models. Mark’s hedge funds won numerous honors and were recognized as one of the top new funds of the year by Futures Magazine (1998), were ranked as the number one hedge fund by International Traders Research in 2001 for a twelve month period out of 157 hedge funds, and also earned two MFA Star Search Honors in 2003 and 2008 for their fund performances.
Mark published a book with John Wiley & Sons Marketplace Series about his stock market value model that was featured in Barron’s Magazine as a top investment book of the year (2002). Mark has a patent from the USPTO for his stock market value model (adopted on Bloomberg) and has been a speaker for Bloomberg internationally, TradersExpo, and Wealth365 in domestic speaking engagements.
A few facts about Mark Helweg, Founder of The Constellation Fund:
- Patent with US Patent and Trademark Office for ValueCharts
- Top Rated Hedge Fund—Futures Magazine
- 2 Time MFA Star Search Hedge Fund Manager Honors
- Top Hedge Fund International Traders Research (#1 out of 157)
- Dynamic Trading Indicators book published with John Wiley and Sons
- Bloomberg adopted ValueCharts for its Terminals
- Speaker for Bloomberg international events (Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo)
- Speaker at Wealth Summit and TradersExpos (attached)
- Graduated with Honors BSME (Mechanical Engineering with Minor in Mathematics)
- CNN Money market contributor
- By focusing on minimizing risk his trading technology makes money in up or down markets. Can your financial advisor make the same claim?
- His documented track record over the past three years exceeds the top hedge funds in the world.
- His trading technology is unlike anything you have ever seen. Learn how, by taking micro-risks you can tilt the odds in your favor.